Alaska is a beautiful state full of amazing things to see. There are many places to visit in the Alaskan wilderness, and I’ve listed the seven most popular ones. This list is in no particular order.
1. Denali National Park & Preserve – This is the best place to visit in the entire state. It’s a national park with a lot of amazing nature and wildlife. It’s also home to Mt. McKinley, the highest peak in North America.
2. Wrangell-St. Elias National Park & Preserve – The second most popular park in the state. It has amazing scenery and a lot of wildlife. It’s home to the St. Elias Mountains, which are the tallest mountain range in North America.
3. Glacier Bay National Park & Preserve – This is the third most popular park in Alaska. It’s home to a lot of glaciers, which you can see from the park’s boat tours.
4. Kenai Fjords National Park – This is another great park with amazing scenery and a lot of wildlife. It has a lot of secluded fjords with stunning scenery.
6. Juneau – This is one of the most populated cities in Alaska, but it’s still very laid back.
6. Ketchikan – Ketchikan is one of the most beautiful towns in Alaska. It’s got a lot of history and a lot of culture.
7. Homer – This is one of the best places to visit in Alaska. It’s also home to a lot of amazing nature and wildlife.